Everything you've heard about Tahiti is true. The air is soft and sweet. The breeze is warm. The waters are blue. The nights are filled with romance. Head to the beach where the sand caresses your toes and the water is always warm.
You can easily enjoy yourself in the comfort and privacy of your own island home. Forget crowded hotels and noisy resorts.
Relax. The surf beckons. The palms whisper, "Unwind, layback and be happy." Gentle breezes blow softly across your face. The fragrance of flowers lingers. Time loses all meaning. The waves sparkle. You don't have to do anything, but enjoy.
|Fare Hamara is an affordable two bedroom villa located on Opunohu Bay on the island of Moorea. You are only a short hop via air or catamaran to Papeete, with its shopping and other island attractions on the neighboring main island of Tahiti.|
- A spectacular view of Opunohu Bay, the lagoon, and "Bali Hai's" Mt. Mou'a Roa
- Leeward side gentle breezes
- 1250 square feet of island living
- Two large bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Sleeps eight with King, Queen, trundle bed & futons
- Huge (almost 300 square feet!) luxury bath with two shower heads, two-sink vanity. Separate area with toilet & bidet. Hair dryer included.
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils and appliances
- Gas and charcoal grills on the deck
- Phone, wireless high-speed Internet
- CD player/radio, DVD player, TV (local stations)
- Washer and dryer
- Baby friendly with crib and high chair
- The villa is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival
It's possible to enjoy an affordable, private and carefree vacation. Hawaii is nice, but Tahiti has fewer visitors in an entire year than Hawaii receives in just TEN days. There are more hotel rooms in the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas than on all 115 islands of French Polynesia. Despite this, there are many great restaurants and shopping to suit any need.
Year-round temperatures average 76-81 degrees F. Current temperature and time
Tipping is contrary to the custom of Polynesian hospitality. Tahitians are very friendly, but somewhat shy, so offer the first smile and an "ia orana" (hello).Moorea Island is a Comfortable Adventure in Paradise
It's only 37 miles around the entire island of Moorea, but, you'll be awe-struck at what adventure and amenities you'll find in French Polynesia's island paradise.
- Rental cars are available at the Temae airport or Moorea boat dock
- Scuba Diving
- Deep sea fishing
- Explore a marae temple
- Eat in one of the many great restaurants or snack bars
- Shop for black pearls
Many people travel both to Bora Bora & Moorea, however, Moorea has some advantages. It’s only a 30 minute ferry ride to Papeete, Tahiti, which means you have the best of both islands.
Tahiti has a spectacular Marché Municipale (Public Market), historical museums, and other things you find with a bigger population, while Moorea is a much more pristine Island. To get to Bora Bora you will need to fly and, once there, it’s a bit more work to see other French Polynesian islands.
For more information, please contact us.
Paradise is waiting.